Donate By Mail:
Voices for Children/CASA
937 Broadway, Suite 201
Cape Girardeau, MO 63701
Donation of Items In Need:
- Copy paper
- HP 61 XL black or tricolor printer ink
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
Wish List for our Kids:
- Gift cards/passes to WalMart, Target, Lowes, Menards, Hobby Lobby, Restaurants, Cape Splash, Jackson Pool,
Children’s Discovery Playhouse, Bowling, Movies etc.
Missouri’s ‘Champion for Children’ Tax Credit:
By contributing to Voices for Children’s CASA program:
- You help recruit, screen, train, and provide support to Court Appointed
Special Advocates to serve as Voices for foster children who have experienced abuse or
- And, by doing so, you can receive a significant tax credit! It’s that
How does it work?
- With a minimum contribution to Voices for Children of $100. you can
claim tax credits as illustrated in the chart below.
- Amount of tax credit which exceeds your tax due may be used the next
four years. CTC tax form will be mailed to you in December and should be attached to your tax
|Your Contribution to Voices||$100||$500||$1,000||$2,500||$5,000|
|Federal Tax Deduction*||$28||$140||$280||$700||$1400|
|Missouri Tax Deduction*||$6||$30||$60||$150||$300|
|Missouri CFC Tax Credit||$50||$250||$500||$1,250||$2,500|
|Your Total Tax Savings||$84||$420||$840||$2,100||$4,200|
|Your Out of Pocket Cost||$16||$80||$160||$400||$800|
*Assumes 28% federal and 6% Missouri tax brackets. Consult your tax professional regarding
your specific deductions. For more information contact the Missouri Department of Revenue at email@example.com.
To make a contribution or for more information contact us at (573) 335-1726 or email